Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heroes of the Proletariat [Mystery Men!]

Some characters I'm working on for the Mystery Men! campaign I discussed HERE. No stats or details yet, of course.

The campaign is called Dark Renaissance. It is set in 1962 in the Shore City universe introduced in the Mystery Men! rules and features a mega-plot that covers multiple cities. The main inspiration is the origin stories of the Avengers and Justice League of America - many heroes coming together to fight a single menace and thus becoming a team.

If you would like to be a part of this game, which will played using Google + (not the hangouts), just throw me an email. My address is on the right hand side of the screen next to my picture. We already have two heroes for the campaign created - Phantomask and Orca.

--

Image created using Fabrica Herois.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...