Monday, December 13, 2010

Coming Up For Air ...

It's been a busy weekend - daughter's birthday party ('80s them, because, you know, the '80s was a looong time ago - feeling elderly now) and working on getting NOD #6 out. In the process, I made a quick index to some of the monsters, races, classes and spells that have appeared in the series so far. You can find it on Google Docs HERE if you're interested. I think there's supposed to be some way I can embed it in Blogger, but I haven't figured it out yet. When I do, I'll just make a new page on this blog with the index. So - hopefully by the 14th (late) or 15th (early) I can have the last issue of 2010 published, and then get to work on Mystery Men!, Hexcrawl Classics #3 and NOD #7. Like anyone in real estate will tell you, it's a good thing to be busy!

Cheers!

Oh - current line-up for NOD #6: Western Venatia, Gods of the Motherlands, The Traveler PC Class, Random Owlbear Tables, Holiday Magic, Phantastes, Pleasure Palace of Izrigul (3rd Level).

--

Pictured - The coat of arms of Antigoon, City of the Sun made with Inkwell Idea's Coat of Arms Design Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Don't think of the 80's themed party as being because it was a long time ago, it's because the 80's were so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think the 80s just look awesome with the right backward looking lens. I wasn't so fond myself--at least when I compare though with my college years in the 90s.

    Anyway...you're like a one man publishing empire! Good stuff coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter was talking about having an 80's party also and I told her " I've still got clothes from the 80's" she said "wow, they must be really old"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so fond of the '80s? Dude - Moldvay Basic!

    Yeah, the '80s is as long ago to her as the '50s were to me when I was her age, but then I was a WW2 fanatic as a kid, so I understand the interest in "old stuff". My wife and I have introduced her to music, movies, TV etc from just about every era, so she's pretty well grounded in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...